The This Old House Hour 2002 | TV Show Watchlist
PBS's home-improvement series and 'Ask This Old House,' an offshoot in which 'House' regulars field viewer questions (and make weekly 'house calls' to make actual home improvements). 'This Old House Hour' debuted in the fall of 2002.
Premiered: October 10, 2002
Season 9, Episode 3 Auburndale Project
First Aired: October 21, 2010
Installing a 900-pound steel support beam; examining the insulated concrete forms being used for the foundations and above-grade walls on the additions; gutting the kitchen. Also: Chris Kimball ("America's Test Kitchen") on the home's old kitchen vs. what it will become; how the new lead laws affect interior work. Later, the team creates a doorway into an unused attic; turns a standard PVC pipe into a faucet wrench; and repairs a broken doorbell.
Next On TVSee all »
Thu Apr 2 8:00pmNew | Season 13, Episode 18 PBS
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage