The This Old House Hour 2002 | TV Show Watchlist
PBS's home-improvement series and 'Ask This Old House,' an offshoot in which 'House' regulars field viewer questions (and make weekly 'house calls' to make actual home improvements). 'This Old House Hour' debuted in the fall of 2002.
Premiered: October 10, 2002
Season 8, Episode 26 The This Old House Hour
First Aired: April 1, 2010
Boston mayor Thomas Menino stops by as the Roxbury, Mass., project is completed. The YouthBuild apprentices plant the final tree and spread mulch in the front yard; an entry gate is installed in the backyard fence; the final light fixtures and window treatments are installed inside the house. Also: replacing a leaky outdoor faucet; sharpening a lawn mower blade; building custom shelving for a walk-in closet.
Next On TVSee all »
Sat Mar 28 11:00amSeason 13, Episode 17 PBS
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood