The This Old House Hour 2002 | TV Show Watchlist
PBS's home-improvement series and 'Ask This Old House,' an offshoot in which 'House' regulars field viewer questions (and make weekly 'house calls' to make actual home improvements). 'This Old House Hour' debuted in the fall of 2002.
Premiered: October 10, 2002
Season 1, Episode 24 The This Old House Hour
First Aired: March 20, 2003
The cabinets for the kitchen renovation at the 1928 brick Tudor house in Lake Forest, Ill., have arrived. Meanwhile, painting contractor Ben Evangelista begins repairing the plaster cracks in the front hall that were caused by jacking the kitchen floor. And host Steve Thomas visits the Charles Glore House in Lake Forest, which was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Then, in “Ask This Old House,” plumbing-heating expert Richard Trethewey installs a garbage disposal, while landscaper Roger Cook and hearing-protection expert Mark Stephenson test the decibel level of power tools and show contractor Tom Silva new types of hearing protection.
Next On TVSee all »
Thu Apr 2 8:00pmNew | Season 13, Episode 18 PBS
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative