The This Old House Hour 2002 | TV Show Watchlist
PBS's home-improvement series and 'Ask This Old House,' an offshoot in which 'House' regulars field viewer questions (and make weekly 'house calls' to make actual home improvements). 'This Old House Hour' debuted in the fall of 2002.
Premiered: October 10, 2002
Season 2, Episode 21 The This Old House Hour
First Aired: February 26, 2004
Electrical work is progressing at the Georgian house in Bermuda, and the addition is being constructed with concrete-block walls. Meanwhile, host Kevin O'Connor and carpenter Norm Abram discuss the project's budget and permit situation with homeowner Delaey Robinson, and general contractor Alan Burland shows Abram how he's using a steel beam to pick up the second-floor load. Burland and Abram also tour a restored 1750 house in Somerset, Bermuda. On “Ask This Old House,” projects include replacing an air vent and repairing the shut-off valve on a steam radiator, and preparing raised garden beds for the winter.
Next On TVSee all »
Thu Apr 2 8:00pmNew | Season 13, Episode 18 PBS
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative