A tycoon's weather-altering experiment goes horribly awry, with devastating meteorological results for Earth, and only a scientist and a reporter are willing to challenge him and demand he shut down his system for the good of the planet.
Season 1, Episode 2 The Storm
First Aired: August 2, 2009
Conclusion. A scientist (James Van Der Beek) who is trying to save the world from annihilation because of a tycoon's out-of-control weather manipulations becomes the quarry of the man's assassins. He turns to a detective (Marisol Nichols) for help in both getting the henchmen off his tail and putting a stop to the horrific weather conditions. Treat Williams, Luke Perry, John Larroquette.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage