The Rachel Zoe Project 2008 | TV Show Watchlist
Reality fare chronicling the life and work of celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe. The fashionista guides the style of stars, runway shows and magazine shoots while trying to expand her design business.
Premiered: September 9, 2008
Season 2, Episode 5 Meltdown
First Aired: September 21, 2009
Rachel's high-style business continues to bloom when she works on a high-profile magazine photo shoot and appears in an Internet series overseen by Ashton Kutcher. But the overpowering stress wallops Rachel, and she collapses at the studio. Elsewhere, Taylor feels she's mired in professional stagnancy and ponders leaving Team Zoe.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative