The Rachel Zoe Project 2008 | TV Show Watchlist
Reality fare chronicling the life and work of celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe. The fashionista guides the style of stars, runway shows and magazine shoots while trying to expand her design business.
Premiered: September 9, 2008
Season 4, Episode 2 Launching Rachel's Line
First Aired: September 13, 2011
Rachel's transition from stylist to designer involves a trip to New York City to reveal her first line. Meanwhile, new hire Jeremiah tries to make the cut during his first important job; and Rachel seeks to recruit her friend as a new team member.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York