The Rachel Zoe Project 2008 | TV Show Watchlist
Reality fare chronicling the life and work of celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe. The fashionista guides the style of stars, runway shows and magazine shoots while trying to expand her design business.
Premiered: September 9, 2008
Season 2, Episode 1 Dressless for the Globes
First Aired: August 24, 2009
Season 2 of the high-style reality series opens with celeb stylist Rachel Zoe and her mod squad assigned to dress up five actresses for the Golden Globe Awards. It's quite a quintet: Anne Hathaway, Cameron Diaz, Demi Moore, Debra Messing and Eva Mendes. Meanwhile, a slumping economy affects the rich and famous when the production of couture gowns drops.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood