The Practice 1997 | TV Show Watchlist
A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during (more…)
Premiered: March 4, 1997
Season 5, Episode 5 We Hold These Truths...
First Aired: November 5, 2000
The prosecution's case against an accused killer hinges on the testimony of a veteran cop (Tim Carhart), who, by court order, Eugene must cross-examine with restraint. Judge Mantz: Rene Auberjonois. Brian Grant: Dominick LaRae. Judge Kittleson: Holland Taylor. Judge Hiller: Linda Hunt. Eugene: Steve Harris. Helen: Lara Flynn Boyle. Richard Bay: Jason Kravits.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative