The Middle 2009 | TV Show Watchlist
A sitcom about a working-class family in the U.S. heartland follows the daily strife of frazzled mom Frankie who, alongside her husband, raises their three kids, the youngest being an outcast at school because of his unusual behavior.
Premiered: September 30, 2009
Season 1, Episode 8 Thanksgiving
First Aired: November 25, 2009
Mr. Ehlert forces the staff to work on Thanksgiving, throwing a wrench in the Hecks' plans for a festive family feast. Meanwhile, Frankie and Mike approve of Sue's first boyfriend, who's a safer choicer than even Sue knows; and Axl loses Brick in a corn maze.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York