The Middle 2009 | TV Show Watchlist
A sitcom about a working-class family in the U.S. heartland follows the daily strife of frazzled mom Frankie who, alongside her husband, raises their three kids, the youngest being an outcast at school because of his unusual behavior.
Premiered: September 30, 2009
Season 3, Episode 20 Get Your Business Done
First Aired: April 11, 2012
Frankie is inspired by a church sermon about not hesitating to fulfill one's destiny, but she wrestles with how to achieve this goal. Her family, however, rises to the challenge.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood