The Middle 2009 | TV Show Watchlist
A sitcom about a working-class family in the U.S. heartland follows the daily strife of frazzled mom Frankie who, alongside her husband, raises their three kids, the youngest being an outcast at school because of his unusual behavior.
Premiered: September 30, 2009
Season 3, Episode 10 Thanksgiving III
First Aired: November 23, 2011
Frankie and her sister (Molly Shannon) clash over their opposing parenting styles while spending Thanksgiving with their folks (Marsha Mason and Jerry Van Dyke). Meanwhile, Mike coaches Axl on pickup lines; and Sue gets to gossip with the grown-ups.
Next On TVSee all »
Mon Mar 30 9:00amSeason 1, Episode 3 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative