The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Cameras follow the outspoken supermodel as she attempts to open and run her own modeling agency in Los Angeles, where she helps kick-start the fledgling careers of beautiful young men and women hoping to follow in her footsteps.
Premiered: June 6, 2006
Latest NewsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In the season finale, Janice is very stressed over continuing to be in the red and decides that drastic cuts are in order.
Everyone at the agency is concerned over the lack of "high-end" models and so Janice has Kodi set up another open casting call. Meanwhile, Janice sends Stina, Brittany, Petra, Crystal and Trisha to be photographed by Mathu Anderson.
Janice and Peter meet with Kevin Black of Interscope Records, who is looking to book some models for a CD release party for R&B artist Avant.
Some of Janice's models are cast in a "very funny bowling movie" called 7-10 Split. Ten models are selected to appear in a fashion show segment featuring clothes designed by former tattoo artist Don Ed Hardy.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York