The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Between early success as a rapper and later on the big screen, Will Smith headlined this hit sitcom about a streetwise Philadelphia youth living with wealthy relatives in L.A. The cultural clashes that inevitably arose resulted in life lessons for all.
Premiered: September 10, 1990
Season 2, Episode 24 Striptease for Two
First Aired: May 4, 1992
Will and Carlton lose their shirts investing on a tip---then take jobs as strippers to recoup their losses. Agnes: Mother Love. Mrs. De Wynter: Marge Kotlisky. Jacques: Marius Mazmanian. Will: Will Smith.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative