The Electric Company 1971 | TV Show Watchlist
This superbly entertaining and educational series aimed at kids ages 7 to 10 teaches reading skills through razzle-dazzle techniques, including sketches, music, cartoons, graphics and memorable characters like Easy Reader (portrayed by Morgan Freeman).
Premiered: October 25, 1971
Latest NewsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Hector mysteriously loses his agility right before his big basketball game. Can The Electric Company get to the bottom of Hector's sudden clumsiness before he loses to Manny Spamboni?
Jessica gets a job pet sitting Tiki Barber's African Gray parrot. When the parrot flies the coop it's up to The Electric Company to save the bird and Jessica's reputation.
Hey You Guys! Plug in to the power of the all-new Electric Company and follow the adventures of four friends with unique "literacy superpowers" as they foil the mischievous efforts of some tricky neighborhood Pranksters. Watch as this series unlocks a world of literacy and imagination for kids ages 6 -to- 9 using games, music videos, and celebrity guest stars in twelve electrifying episodes!
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative