The Doctors 2008 | TV Show Watchlist
Season 1, Episode 125 Extreme Health Trends: Too Shocking or Worth a Try?
First Aired: March 16, 2009
Included: sushi served in the raw; a restaurant that specializes in foods high in fat and cholesterol; Bollywood dancing as exercise; bee stings as anti-inflammatory therapies; an aid to teaching toddlers to walk; and exercise-induced orgasms.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative