The Cleveland Show 2009 | TV Show Watchlist
"Family Guy" spin-off following Cleveland Brown, who has moved from Quahog, R.I., to Stoolbend, Va., where he becomes a family guy himself, settling down with his high-school flame and her unruly kids as well as his own teenage son, Cleveland Jr.
Premiered: September 27, 2009
Season 4, Episode 21 Mr. and Mrs. Brown
First Aired: May 12, 2013
Donna is incensed when Cleveland and his mom are mistaken for husband and wife on a visit to a retirement home. Meanwhile, Rallo rips off a candy bar from a vendor, and then tries to get Junior to take the rap for the theft.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage