The Brothers Garcia 2000 | TV Show Watchlist
`Wonder Years'-style comedy about a Mexican-American clan in the suburbs of San Antonio. The focus is on the four Garcia brothers as seen through the eyes of Larry, the youngest child, whose adult reminiscences are voiced by narrator John Leguizamo.
Premiered: July 23, 2000
Season 4, Episode 6 Sisters Garcia (1)
First Aired: September 7, 2003
In a three-part episode, none of the Garcia kids are excited by the prospect of having a foreign-exchange student live with them, until it's revealed that the temporary addition to their household is a girl. Meanwhile, Ray's dental phobia means that he would rather endure a painful cavity than face the dentist's drill. Reggae star Shaggy has a cameo. Principal Vasquez: Tony Plana.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage