The Brothers Garcia 2000 | TV Show Watchlist
`Wonder Years'-style comedy about a Mexican-American clan in the suburbs of San Antonio. The focus is on the four Garcia brothers as seen through the eyes of Larry, the youngest child, whose adult reminiscences are voiced by narrator John Leguizamo.
Premiered: July 23, 2000
Season 2, Episode 2 Band on the Run
First Aired: May 19, 2001
Larry suspects that the only reason a boy band has asked Carlos to be their newest member is so they can practice at the Garcia house. John Leguizamo narrates. George: Bobby Gonzalez. Lorena: Vaneza Leza Pitynski. Sonia: Ada Maris.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood