The Brothers Garcia 2000 | TV Show Watchlist
`Wonder Years'-style comedy about a Mexican-American clan in the suburbs of San Antonio. The focus is on the four Garcia brothers as seen through the eyes of Larry, the youngest child, whose adult reminiscences are voiced by narrator John Leguizamo.
Premiered: July 23, 2000
Season 4, Episode 13 The Spin Zone
First Aired: September 14, 2003
A fantasy sequence has Mexican rock band Jaguares offering advice to Larry, who's running his best friend's campaign for class president with interference, er, help from Lorena. Meanwhile, a school assignment requires George to spend time with a grumpy old man named Raul (Ricardo Montalban).
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative