The Brothers Garcia 2000 | TV Show Watchlist
`Wonder Years'-style comedy about a Mexican-American clan in the suburbs of San Antonio. The focus is on the four Garcia brothers as seen through the eyes of Larry, the youngest child, whose adult reminiscences are voiced by narrator John Leguizamo.
Premiered: July 23, 2000
Season 4, Episode 1 New Man on Campus...Sorta
First Aired: June 29, 2003
In the fourth-season opener, Larry's first day back at school is made even more nerve-racking by the added pressure of having to protect his twin sister, Lorena, from “bullies, danger [and] the lunch lady with all the hairy moles.” Meanwhile, George prepares to begin high school by getting a crash course in how to act cool from sophomore Carlos. Mr. Drone: Alfonso Ribeiro.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York