The Brotherhood of Poland, New Hampshire 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
Three middle-aged brothers living in a New England town deal with assorted problems. One is the sheriff, another the mayor and the third is unemployed. A quirky misfire from executive producer and creator David E. Kelley (`Boston Public,' `The Practice').
Premiered: September 24, 2003
Season 1, Episode 2 Secrets and Lies
First Aired: October 1, 2003
Garrett considers telling Helen about his affair with Sharon, now that their daughter knows the truth; Dottie holds early auditions in the theater for the spring Easter production that she will put together. Monica: Megan Henning. Sharon: Elizabeth Sampson. Patz: Robert Stanton.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative