The Borgias 2011 | TV Show Watchlist
Historical drama about the infamous Renaissance-era Italian family, one of whom became head of the Catholic Church as Pope Alexander VI. His son Cesare was the subject of Machiavelli's classic "The Prince."
Premiered: April 3, 2011
Season 1, Episode 7 Death, on a Pale Horse
First Aired: May 8, 2011
The armies of the French invade Italy and decimate the town of Lucca as Della Rovere comes to comprehend what damage he has wrought with his warmongering as many powerful Italian leaders flee the onslaught. Meanwhile, the pope dispatches Giulia to discover what she can glean from Lucrezia, whom she finds with child; Cesare follows Ursula to a convent, where she spurns his advances; and in Milan, Leonardo da Vinci schools King Charles of France and Della Rovere on his concepts of battle.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood