The Borgias 2011 | TV Show Watchlist
Historical drama about the infamous Renaissance-era Italian family, one of whom became head of the Catholic Church as Pope Alexander VI. His son Cesare was the subject of Machiavelli's classic "The Prince."
Premiered: April 3, 2011
Season 1, Episode 6 The French King
First Aired: May 1, 2011
When Pope Alexander learns that Della Rovere is seeking to form an alliance with France's King Charles, he decides to forge a union between Rome and Naples by marrying off his youngest son to the older Neapolitan princess. Meanwhile, with her husband laid up, Lucrezia intensifies her affair with the stable boy; and Ursula discovers who was responsible for her husband's death.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative