The Big Brain Theory 2013 | TV Show Watchlist
Latest NewsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In the season finale, the final two contestants go head-to-head in a challenge to build a deployable bridge. While one team goes with complexity and creativity, the other goes with simplicity. Which method will win its team leader the $50,000 grand prize?
Four semifinalists face off in a contest to bring a speeding car to a safe stop. And in the closest elimination yet, the judges must choose between innovation and simplicity. For two contestants, their road to the finale will prove just a dead end.
An explosive wildcard winner is brought back and the contestants are given the challenge of creating an automated machine that can prepare a meal for the masses. Stakes are higher than ever with a double elimination for the losing team, who will survive t
The competitors must harness the power of a waterfall to build an elevator. While one team works together to get their idea off the ground, the other falls apart when tensions between Gui, Amy and Dan reach an all time high. Can they put aside their diffe
Video ClipsSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage