A Queens schoolteacher (Taraji P. Henson) travels to South Korea, where she carries out a daring plan to rescue her 7-year-old son, who has been abducted by his father. Based on a true story.
Latest NewsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Taken from Me: The Tiffany Rubin Story is based on the dramatic true story of Tiffany Rubin's (Taraji P. Henson, Academy Award-nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) daring 2008 rescue of her six-year-old son, Kobe, after he was abducted by his biological father and taken from his home in Queens, New York, all the way to Seoul, South Korea. At the urging of her mother Belzora (Beverly Todd, The Bucket List), Tiffany seeks the counsel of Mark Miller (Terry O'Quinn, Lost) and his charitable organization, the American Association for Lost Children. With Mark's help, Tiffany is able to travel to Korea to execute a high-stakes plan to bring her son home.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage