A single mom reenters the dating world after divorcing her unfaithful husband. Working as a paralegal, Sherri relies on friends and coworkers as she juggles her new life with her pursuit of success as a comedian and actress.
Season 1, Episode 7 All in the Timing
First Aired: October 20, 2009
Sherri's use of her new single status in her comedy routine inspires an old friend to ask her out. Later, she tells Dr. Gregg she doesn't want to be exclusive. At work, Celia and Angie ask Donna to sign their overdue time cards, but Donna will only do so after she gets a makeover.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage