A single mom reenters the dating world after divorcing her unfaithful husband. Working as a paralegal, Sherri relies on friends and coworkers as she juggles her new life with her pursuit of success as a comedian and actress.
Season 1, Episode 12 Thanks-for-not-for-nothing-giving
First Aired: November 24, 2009
Unexpected guests interrupt Sherri's plans for a quiet Thanksgiving spent with Bo and her father when Summer, Celia and Angie arrive with a cop in tow, whom they met while delivering meals to the needy.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York