The escapades of a hard-partying Chicago father of six and his tight-knit but dysfunctional brood, who muddle along with adult supervision provided by the eldest daughter. The show is based on the British TV series with the same title.
Premiered: January 9, 2011
Season 2, Episode 8 Parenthood
First Aired: March 4, 2012
While Jody and Sheila comfort a dying Grammy, Frank steps out and stops at the Kash and Grab, where he walks in on Ian and Mickey in a compromising position. Meanwhile, Lip wants to quit school, but Fiona tells him that if he reconsiders, she'll go back and get her GED; Lip takes Karen to a number of adoption agencies and doesn't like what she has planned; Steve decides to coach Carl's football team.
Trending TonightSee all »
By Sarah Crichton BooksBuy New: $12.31
By Warner Home VideoBuy New: $26.99
By Anova BooksBuy New: $13.50
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood