The escapades of a hard-partying Chicago father of six and his tight-knit but dysfunctional brood, who muddle along with adult supervision provided by the eldest daughter. The show is based on a British TV series with the same title.
Premiered: January 9, 2011
Season 2, Episode 6 Can I Have a Mother
First Aired: February 12, 2012
Debbie's day at day care takes a wild turn with the arrival of Grammy Gallagher, who's been released on a medical furlough. She seeks Frank's help in tracking down her old meth-lab pal who owes her a big debt. Meanwhile, Steve invites Fiona and Adam on a double date with him and his Brazilian bombshell; and when Frank finds out the beneficiary of Eddie's life-insurance policy, he hits the roof.
Trending TonightSee all »
By Mill Creek EntertainmentBuy New: $6.22
By Anova BooksBuy New: $13.50
By Sarah Crichton BooksBuy New: $12.31
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative