Sex and the City 1998 | TV Show Watchlist
A wry Emmy-winning look at Manhattan's dating scene that was more about female friendship than sex, though there was plenty of that. It revolved around relationship columnist Carrie; sex-crazed Samantha; stolid lawyer Miranda; and marriage-hungry Charlotte (more…)
Premiered: January 6, 1998
Season 3, Episode 6 Are We Sluts?
First Aired: July 16, 2000
Carrie's zeal to round the bases with Aidan (John Corbett) is tempered by his willingness to wait for the right pitch; Miranda takes inventory of her sexual history and finds it a bit overstocked; Samantha's “guests” have her neighbors up in arms; Charlotte dates a chatterbox. Steve: David Eigenberg. Alexander: Christopher Orr. Miranda: Cynthia Nixon.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood