A former White House communications director opens a Washington, D.C. crisis-management firm in this drama based on the work of crisis manager Judy Smith, whose clients have included Monica Lewinsky and Justice Clarence Thomas.
Premiered: April 5, 2012
Season 3, Episode 13 No Sun on the Horizon
First Aired: March 13, 2014
Fitz thinks he's prepared for the first presidential debate, but a surprise awaits him. Meanwhile, unexpected news leads Olivia to make tough choice; and Olivia's team represent a CEO who's been accused of murder.
Trending TonightSee all »
By Bloomsbury USABuy New: $20.53
By PlumeBuy New: $11.65
The Ultimate Hollywood Tour Book: The Incomparable Guide to Movie Stars' Homes, Movie and TV Locations, Scandals, Murders, Suicides, and All the...
By North Ridge BooksBuy New: $13.30
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York