Saving Grace 2007 | TV Show Watchlist
A hard-living, self-destructive Oklahoma City detective experiences a gradual spiritual awakening upon encountering an enigmatic, tobacco-spitting angel named Earl in this gritty crime series.
Premiered: July 23, 2007
Season 2, Episode 3 A Little Hometown Love
First Aired: July 28, 2008
A member of the squad is found murdered at a joint frequented by policemen, and the case turns more complex in light of a bizarre confession. Meanwhile, Ham's brother (Judson Mills) anticipates leaving for war; and Grace and Leon share odd dreams about one another. Amy Madigan guest stars.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage