Red Shoe Diaries 1992 | TV Show Watchlist
An erotically charged cable anthology series in which a man (a pre-`X-Files' David Duchovny) seeks to learn why his fiancée killed herself. Answers---and the stories---were provided by women who answered his personal ads.
Premiered: June 26, 1992
Season 2, Episode 5 Runway
First Aired: May 21, 1994
A model (Amber Smith), unhappy with her career and love life, has a chance encounter with a cabbie. Miguel: Daniel Blasco. Jamie: Frederrick Washburn. Coco: Jennifer Burton.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood