In the breakout hit, style-challenged hetero men are rescued by gay men dubbed the Fab Five, who set about turning zeros into heroes by refining their appearances, nurturing their personalities and transforming their residences from drab to fab.
Premiered: July 15, 2003
Season 2, Episode 3 Michael C.
First Aired: June 15, 2004
The supergroomed brigade tries to bring enlightenment to a magazine editor who practices Buddhism, also helping him prepare for a karaoke performance. Included: Jai introduces him to a musical coach and Ted cooks up London broil and baked sweet potatoes. Carson Kressley.
Trending TonightSee all »
By Genius EntertainmentBuy New: $8.19
By Genius EntertainmentBuy New: $12.99
By Cambridge Scholars PublishingBuy New: $58.99
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative