In the breakout hit, style-challenged hetero men are rescued by gay men dubbed the Fab Five, who set about turning zeros into heroes by refining their appearances, nurturing their personalities and transforming their residences from drab to fab.
Premiered: July 15, 2003
Season 4, Episode 2 Asher and Tsiliana (Vegas)
First Aired: June 13, 2006
The Fab Five help a New York couple planning to marry by whisking them off to Las Vegas for a glitzy elopement---officiated by none other than Carson---at which comedienne Rita Rudner does a reading.
Trending TonightSee all »
By Genius EntertainmentBuy New: $4.23
By Genius EntertainmentBuy New: $8.19
By Cambridge Scholars PublishingBuy New: $58.99
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood