In the breakout hit, style-challenged hetero men are rescued by gay men dubbed the Fab Five, who set about turning zeros into heroes by refining their appearances, nurturing their personalities and transforming their residences from drab to fab.
Premiered: July 15, 2003
Season 3, Episode 15 David P.
First Aired: January 3, 2006
The Fab Five comes to the rescue when David Pytowski, a straight Jewish guy living in Boston, needs help planning his wedding. Complicating matters is the fact that David's sweetheart is Catholic and lives in New York. Included: the gang cooks up plans for an elaborate rehearsal dinner, complete with a surprise twist.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative