In the breakout hit, style-challenged hetero men are rescued by gay men dubbed the Fab Five, who set about turning zeros into heroes by refining their appearances, nurturing their personalities and transforming their residences from drab to fab.
Premiered: July 15, 2003
Season 4, Episode 13 Eric S (Weight Loss)
First Aired: August 29, 2006
A plus-sized fitness-club manager and aspiring actor named Eric Storjohann goes from flab to fab with guidance from the Fab Five. Helping them is a contingent of weight-loss gurus---including a trainer, a nutritionist, a physician and a therapist.
Trending TonightSee all »
By Genius EntertainmentBuy New: $8.19
By Genius EntertainmentBuy New: $12.99
By Cambridge Scholars PublishingBuy New: $58.99
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage