Queer as Folk 2000 | TV Show
Gay and lesbian friends living in Pittsburgh navigate the rivers of life, love and career in this sexually frank cable drama. The Steel City stands in for Manchester in this American version of the British series.
Premiered: December 3, 2000
Season 1, Episode 19 Good Grief!
First Aired: April 29, 2001
When Brian (Gale Harold) finds out that his father has died, he proceeds to take the news with more stoicism than expected. Meanwhile, Ted (Scott Lowell) runs into Blake again, and Daphne (Makyla Smith) asks Justin to be her first lover. Justin: Randy Harrison.
Trending TonightSee all »
Challenging Heterosexism from the Other Point of View: Representations of Homosexuality in Queer as Folk and The L Word
By Peter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der WissenschaftenUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $56.95 (as of 12:18 PM UTC - more info)
By Showtime Ent.Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $25.88 (as of 12:18 PM UTC - more info)
By ParamountUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $29.13 (as of 12:18 PM UTC - more info)
- 1. Empire: Unto the Breach
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Empire: "Conqueror" (Feat. Estelle & Jussie Smollett)
- 6. Chicago Fire: Red Rag the Bull
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia