This acclaimed, long-running documentary series is a showcase for independent films on a wide variety of subjects, from the heartwarming (`Sweet Old Song,' about a 91-year-old musician) to the whimsical (`The Sweetest Sound,' a study of names) to the contr (more…)
Premiered: July 5, 1988
Season 22, Episode 3 Life. Support. Music.
First Aired: July 7, 2009
"Life. Support. Music." tells the story of guitarist Jason Crigler, who backed, among others, Norah Jones. At a 2004 gig, he suffered a brain hemorrhage that led doctors to believe he'd be in a vegetative state for the rest of his life---if he survived. Despite that prognosis, his wife Monica---who was three months pregnant with their first child---and family decided to undertake an intensive rehabilitative regime, and in so doing brought him back.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood