This acclaimed, long-running documentary series is a showcase for independent films on a wide variety of subjects, from the heartwarming (`Sweet Old Song,' about a 91-year-old musician) to the whimsical (`The Sweetest Sound,' a study of names) to the contr (more…)
Premiered: July 5, 1988
Season 20, Episode 10 Made in L.A.
First Aired: September 4, 2007
“Made in L.A.” relates the powerful story of three Latina immigrants in L.A's garment industry who, along with other workers and the Garment Worker Center (an advocacy group), fought for better pay and working conditions. They filed a lawsuit against Forever 21, the clothing company and retail chain that hired the contractors for whom they work; and protested at its stores and at the home of its president.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage