Latest NewsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
After banding together to take on a new pitchman on the block, tensions between Billy and Sully come to a head in Philadelphia as both are determined to win a pitch-off that will decide once and for all who is the best pitchman in the business.
Billy and Sully take on a revolutionary new windshield wiper and produce an explosive shoot, featuring something called the 'Bug Bazooka.' Then the guys get behind a new way to eat breakfast cereal, "The EZ Crunch Bowl."
3 generations of Billy Mays are in the house when Billy and Sully pitch a lawn fertilizer in a can called "Green Now." Then Billy's father pitches the guys a new luxury product while Billy and Sully come together to help Billy's son direct his first ad.
A former pitchman and cancer survivor gets a leg up from Billy and Sully, who cut a spot for his handmade product; Billy engages in the deadliest pitch of his career; and then, the pitch pros are invited to lecture at Princeton.
Video ClipsSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative