Oprah's Master Class 2011 | TV Show Watchlist
Accomplished people from various walks of life share lessons they have learned as they look back over their lives. The idea, says Oprah, is to "allow people to learn from people who are mastering this thing called life."
Premiered: January 2, 2011
Season 1, Episode 7 Oprah Winfrey
First Aired: March 27, 2011
Oprah Winfrey reflects on her life ("a miracle") in a two-part reminiscence. In Part 1, she looks back over her difficult childhood in Mississippi, Milwaukee and Nashville, and her first TV jobs (beginning at 19). She also acknowledges her belief in God. "My confidence," she says, "comes from knowing that there is something greater than myself."
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative