Off the Hook: Extreme Catches 2012 | TV Show Watchlist
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Eric is in Florida to do battle with the Goliath Grouper, a giant fish that can weigh up to 800 pounds. And he's going to bring one of these behemoths in using only a rope and his brute strength. This could be the toughest wrestling match of his career!
Eric's in Hawaii to become an old school warrior! First he's cliffdiving from a 70 foot ledge to prove his courage. Then he's braving massive waves in a traditional outrigger canoe to handline for ahi tuna, as Hawaiian warriors have done for centuries.
Eric Young is in Montreal to try his craziest fishing adventure yet - free dive spearfishing for bass under an iced-over river! He risks hypothermia, dangerous currents and getting trapped without oxygen, all to try this most extreme style of fishing.
Showtime Eric Young is in Cape Cod, and he's out to catch the massive and powerful bluefin tuna. From a kayak. He's paddling out miles from shore to go on a "Nantucket Sleigh Ride", which means being towed by the fighting fish as he battles to reel it in!
Video ClipsSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage