This gritty, acclaimed crime drama from Steven Bochco elevated the genre and altered the boundaries of what network censors would allow. The series initially caused controversy with its frank language, realistic violence and nudity, but it became a critica (more…)
Premiered: September 21, 1993
Season 4, Episode 5 Where'd the Van Gogh?
First Aired: November 19, 1996
A foreign prince (Ian Buchanan) is a suspect in a plot against his wife; Martinez intervenes when two women claim to be one detective's wife; Russell's recruited for an undercover investigation of a hood she dealt with while on the vice squad. Martinez: Nicholas Turturro.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage