NUMB3RS 2005 | TV Show
An FBI special agent in Los Angeles teams with his mathematical genius brother to solve crimes. Don, a veteran investigator, relies on hard facts and evidence to catch crooks, while his younger brother Charlie, a brilliant university professor, analyzes ma (more…)
Premiered: January 23, 2005
Season 2, Episode 12 The O.G.
First Aired: January 6, 2006
An FBI agent working undercover as a gang member is gunned down in a parking lot by a drive-by shooter. Don and Charlie try to determine whether the agent's cover was blown or if he was killed for another reason. Their investigation reveals that the shooting may be linked to other murders in the area. Back at home, Alan prepares to go out on a date and he asks his sons for advice.
Trending TonightSee all »
By PlumeUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $13.22 (as of 6:27 PM UTC - more info)
- 1. Empire: Unto the Breach
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Empire: "Conqueror" (Feat. Estelle & Jussie Smollett)
- 6. Chicago Fire: Red Rag the Bull
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia