Now on PBS 2005 | TV Show Watchlist
A weekly public-affairs newsmagazine, produced in collaboration with National Public Radio, that includes reports, essays and interviews. The series was spun off (and cut back to a half hour from an hour) when Bill Moyers left in December 2004.
Premiered: January 7, 2005
Season 2, Episode 42 Votes for Sale?
First Aired: October 20, 2006
An examination of the Clean Election movement, in which candidates eschew private donations in exchange for receiving public money. Included: the campaign of Arizona state representative Doug Quelland (R), who is running for his third term; a look at critics of the movement, some of whom say it's overly complicated and others who claim it restricts free speech.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York