Ni Hao, Kai-lan 2008 | TV Show Watchlist
Chinese words and culture are introduced to children through the adventures of Kai-lan and friends, along with additional life lessons, such as anger management, patience and sharing.
Premiered: February 7, 2008
Season 1, Episode 6 Kai-lan's Campout
First Aired: February 14, 2008
Kai-lan camps out in the backyard with her friends, but trouble arises when Tolee refuses to share a stuffed toy. Kai-lan helps him to see that everyone has more fun while sharing. Chinese lesson: "slippers."
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood