A successful "JAG" spin-off about criminal cases involving Navy and Marine personnel, handled by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. For the second season, the series title was shortened from "Navy NCIS" to "NCIS."
Premiered: September 23, 2003
Season 3, Episode 7 Honor Code
First Aired: November 1, 2005
The team searches for a Navy commander (Paul Webster) who disappeared the same day a breach in security occurred at a defense contractor that holds software for which the missing man has a security code. While the investigation is under way, Gibbs watches over the man's young son (Joseph Castanon), whose mannerisms are similar to Gibbs'. Laura Osgood: Susse Budde. Ziva: Cote de Pablo.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York