A successful "JAG" spin-off about criminal cases involving Navy and Marine personnel, handled by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. For the second season, the series title was shortened from "Navy NCIS" to "NCIS."
Premiered: September 23, 2003
Season 3, Episode 6 The Voyeur's Web
First Aired: October 25, 2005
The team searches for the missing wife of a marine stationed in Iraq and discover that the woman performed on a pornographic Web-cam site operated from her home, and that she may have been murdered live on the Internet. Meanwhile, Tony discovers that Ziva's views on sexuality are similar to his own. Ziva: Cote de Pablo. Tony: Michael Weatherly.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative